Monday, June 18, 2007

Round 1 Starts!

And thus, with much fanfare (or maybe at least a toy-trumpet blast), Round 1 has begun!

Don't forget to send in your moves (not much to do yet, I know), proposals for Round 2 and votes for Round 1 proposals! (And, yes, I only received two proposals for Round 1, so if you sent one and it's not up there, then I'm not getting your email and you should leave a comment instead).

I had a couple questions come in already, so I'll share them and my answers here:

Q: How early can we vote?

A: You can vote any time during the round (week), so now is fine.

Q: Can we suggest amendments to the proposals?

A: I'll let you have small tweaks on your own proposal, provided no one has voted on it yet, but generally (and you can, of course, change this ;-) ) if you want to modify someone else's proposal, it'll either have to pass, and become part of the rules, at which point you can modify as usual, or, if it fails, you can re-propose with the changes you like.

No comments: